What is NCLEX-RN™?
The NCLEX-RN is an exam for the licensing of nurses administered by the National Council of State Boards of Nursing (NCSBN) and delivered by Pearson VUE. It tests the competencies nurses need at the beginning of their careers.
How many questions does the NCLEX-RN™ have?
There is no set number of questions. It depends on how long it takes the algorithm to determine whether the writer is consistently performing above, or below, passing level. The fewest number of questions needed to determine this is 75; the most is 265.
How many times can I take the exam?
There is no limit to the number of times you can write the NCLEX-RN™ until you pass. You can take the NCLEX once in any 45-day period (up to a maximum of 8 times per year).
Key features of our comprehensive NCLEX-RN™ ™ review program
- Detailed study guide notes derived from many different resources.
- Support is provided throughout the prep program!
- Work at your own pace but remain accountable with check-ins and reports.
- Customized mock exams provided throughout the preparation for continuous evaluation.
- Extensive resources provided – PDFs, reading materials etc.